[tz] Kyiv not Kiev

Petro Ord petro.ordyn at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 15:45:26 UTC 2022

I have checked past discussions and all the answers are about Kyiv not
being a common English word.
If people are still writing to you about the same error it means your
statement about "Kyiv is NOT a common word" is wrong.
Pertinent is the number of such requests, and this number is unknown. Even
when I wrote mine, I saw another one has submitted the same, which only
states that it is not just a typo, it's a bug.