[tz] Please Don't Feed the Trolls (was Kyiv not Kiev)

Petro Ord petro.ordyn at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 09:49:30 UTC 2022

> Time zones are added/updated for pragmatic reasons to reflect the
> history of actual wall clock time in a particular region, not for
> idealogical reasons.  See these comments in the "europe" file for
> Europe/Simferopol:

Exactly, the time zone was updated in accordance to russian news about
the territory that does not belong to them (all the news links are
russian).
The fact that Ukraine did not change or agreed to change the time on
that territory was not considered.

# Simferopol and Sevastopol reportedly changed their central town clocks
this is form russian news