[tz] Please Don't Feed the Trolls (was Kyiv not Kiev)

Doug Ewell doug at ewellic.org
Thu Jun 30 17:46:13 UTC 2022

I do not think either Petro or Yevhen is willing to listen to the actual reasons why the pending change from "Europe/Kiev" to "Europe/Kyiv" has not yet been released, nor why the time change in Crimea in 2014 was promptly accepted and approved. They prefer to believe that these actions on the part of tz maintainers are anti-Ukraine, pro-Russia political statements. There is apparently no evidence we can provide that will change this belief.

--
Doug Ewell, CC, ALB | Lakewood, CO, US | ewellic.org