[tz] Hong Kong listed as UK not China

Sanjeev Gupta ghane0 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 14:03:03 UTC 2022

Hi,

TZ identifiers are generally of the form Continent/City, so Hong Kong is
listed as Asia/Hong_Kong.  A (non-canonical) list is available at:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tz_database_time_zones

They are not generally supposed to be exposed to end-users, and it is
likely that the tool you are using is mis-presenting this.

--
Sanjeev Gupta
+65 98551208     http://www.linkedin.com/in/ghane