[tz] Change some timezone names

Guy Harris gharris at sonic.net
Thu May 26 09:02:35 UTC 2022

On May 26, 2022, at 12:58 AM, Robert Elz <kre at munnari.OZ.AU> wrote:

> And I kind of doubt that English is the only language/culture that does
> this, I seem to recall that in German, France, England (probably more)
> aren't the same as they are in English

France is "Frankreich" in German (kingdom of the Franks, I guess).  More than you ever wanted to know:

	https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Name_of_France

And Deutschland is "Allemagne" in French (land of the Alamanni, I guess).  More than you ever wanted to know:

	https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names_of_Germany

(And Москва - "Moskva" - is "Moscou" in French and "Moskau" in German, just as it's "Moscow" in English.)