[tz] Wrong behaviour with truncated TZif files

Almaz Mingaleev mingaleev at google.com
Thu May 26 18:23:41 UTC 2022

Somewhat related to truncation:
settzname function [1] calls update_tzname_etc with all time types and
all transitions. Shouldn't it be called only for specified local time only
i.e.
where ttunspecified(sp, ...) returns false?

Setting any value of tzname [2] to "-00" does not look meaningful.

Do I miss anything here?

Thanks,
Almaz

[1]