[tz] New change in Mexico

Paul Eggert eggert at cs.ucla.edu
Tue Nov 29 16:55:44 UTC 2022

On 2022-11-28 19:55, Heitor David Pinto via tz wrote:
>   Thank you for making the patch quickly. According to the news today, the president authorized the publication of the decree for November 29, so the time change would occur on November 30 at 0:00.http://puentelibre.mx/noticia/ciudad_juarez_cambio_horario_noviembre_2022/

Thanks for the transition time. I installed the attached patch into the
TZDB development repository. It matches the patch I already circulated,
except with a transition time of tomorrow at 00:00 local time and with
updated commentary.

Since the current TZDB release becomes wrong in about 13 hours, I'll
prepare a new release shortly.