[tz] New change in Mexico

Deborah Goldsmith goldsmit at apple.com
Tue Nov 29 22:38:45 UTC 2022

Does anyone know the geographical boundary between America/Ciudad_Juarez and America/Ojinaga? Is there some geographical feature like a river that demarcates the boundary between them? The law didn’t say anything about that; it just lists municipalities. Do these municipalities abut each other so we can use those boundaries?

Thanks,
Debbie