[tz] What's your idea of a perfect date?

Fred Gleason fredg at paravelsystems.com
Tue Oct 11 19:06:31 UTC 2022

On Oct 11, 2022, at 14:04, David Braverman via tz <tz at iana.org> wrote:

> What, no one else remembered this?
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cx5jt0zrJ9E <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cx5jt0zrJ9E>

Even more pathetically: I just watched that, then spent about fifteen seconds wondering “So yeah? What’s the big deal?”

I really need to get out of the office more…

Cheers!

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. |             Chief Developer             |
|                           |             Paravel Systems             |
|  Brian Kernighan has an automobile which he helped design. Unlike   |
|  most automobiles, it has neither speedometer, nor gas gauge, nor   |
|  any of the numerous idiot lights which plague the modern driver.   |
|  Rather, if the driver makes any mistake, a giant "?" lights up in  |
|  the center of the dashboard. "The experienced driver", he says,    |
|  "will usually know what's wrong."                                  |