[tz] zic.c - compilation broken on gcc 4.8.3 after commit e5b2ee634c7151484c06740ea2c8a4d4a75409b6

Paul Eggert eggert at cs.ucla.edu
Fri Oct 28 20:53:32 UTC 2022

On 2022-10-28 07:43, Иванов Игорь via tz wrote:

> Apparently it breaks #if preprocessor logic in older compilers somewhere downstream - what was #if 1 becomes #if true, which GCC treats as "false" and falls into #else branch.

Thanks for reporting the problem. I think the problem is in the
HAS_INCLUDE macro, which now that I look at it more closely doesn't
conform to C23 either. Although I doubt whether the problem is the
true/false stuff I'll move those macros earlier just in case; that's
more robust anyway.

Please try the attached patch, which I installed into the development
repository on GitHub.