[tz] Mexico on track to abolish DST

gera tz at gera.me
Fri Oct 28 20:58:19 UTC 2022

Well, actually I used Ojinaga as an example, but most of the northern
municipalities (if not all) will keep aligned with USA DST rules, as
read on the same note you quoted:

https://heraldodemexico.com.mx/nacional/2022/10/26/adios-al-horario-de-verano-en-que-consiste-la-nueva-ley-de-husos-horarios-451939.html

This includes Ciudad Juárez, certainly.

I know, this is a pain, and more if they didn't make it really official
the right way.