[tz] winter & Summer time in the State Of Palestine -- tzdata2022d ?

Nathan Stratton Treadway nathanst at ontko.com
Sun Sep 18 19:38:10 UTC 2022

On Mon, Sep 05, 2022 at 11:21:06 -0500, Paul Eggert via tz wrote:
> attached. We should see a new release soon,though not today as it's
> a holiday in the US.

Presumably you are already aware that 2022d has not appeared yet :) ...

but since the above message implies that the release would likely be
happening in the week of Sept 6, I thought enough time had elapsed that
it was worth sending in this note, to suggest that might want to you
post a status update to the list to clarify the current situation...

							Nathan