[tz] Did Greenland abolish daylight saving from 2024 on?

Thomas M. Steenholdt thms at nix.gl
Sat Apr 1 09:55:41 UTC 2023

The public information on the what has been decided regarding the
Greenland timezone in the actual legislation, has been confusing to say
the least. Even local news outlets seem to have either misunderstood the
change, or reported on it with insufficient detail to clear things up.
Unfortunately, this confusion has spilled over to the international press.

The mail from the prime minister's office, is pretty clear however:

Greenland (America/Nuuk) will keep observing DST but move from -03/-02
to -02/-01 by not changing the clocks in the fall of 2023.

This is what's in TZDB today, so we should be good.