[tz] Mexico timezones

Jon Skeet skeet at pobox.com
Mon Apr 10 16:40:47 UTC 2023

Could you clarify which *specific *time zone you're seeing an issue with,
which version of TZDB you're using, and what tool you're using?
For example, from https://nodatime.org/tzvalidate/generate?version=2023c,
both "Mexico/General" and "America/Mexico_City" are in CST (from October
2022 onwards). "Mexico/BajaNorte" is still alternating between PST and PDT.
"Mexico/BajaSur" is now in MST (from October 2022 onwards).