[tz] From ministry of digital development and communications

delgermaa.g delgermaa.g at mddc.gov.mn
Thu Aug 31 06:17:21 UTC 2023

Dear sir, madam

I am contacting from Ministry of digital development and communications from Mongolia. First let me introduce myself, My name is Delgermaa. I am officer at Ministry of digital development and communications in Mongolia. Our country is studying of switching to regular summer time starting from 2024. In this regard, how many months in advance should your organization be notified of the time zone change?

I hope you will soon reply

Thank you for your cooperation

Хүндэтгэсэн,
Г.Дэлгэрмаа