[tz] Antarctic research base Vostok local time

АПС АКУЛОВ leader_vostok at aari.ru
Tue Dec 19 07:07:08 UTC 2023

 >Do you have a public announcement on the web, or some other source,
that we can cite?
Well AARI weekly publishes Antarctic events summaries here:
https://www.aari.ru/press-center/news/rae .

But I am not sure if my case will be mentioned there.

 >Does "00:00" mean 00:00 local time, or 00:00 UTC?

My bad, sorry, I missed this point.

Local time, of course.

 >Has local time at Vostok been UTC+6 ever since 1957, or has it changed
before?

No. At least since my antarctic career start, 10 years ago, Vostok base
has UTC+7.

--
УВАЖЕНИЕМ=
АПС АКУЛОВ=