[tz] leap_second.list not updated after latest IERS Bulletin C

Martin Burnicki martin.burnicki at meinberg.de
Tue Dec 19 17:29:09 UTC 2023

I've just received a confirmation from the guys at IERS that they will
pick up all the suggested changes for the next version of the NTP leap
second file that will be published at the beginning of January 2024.

So let's see what the next version of the leap second file will look like.

Martin

--
Martin Burnicki

Senior Software Engineer

MEINBERG Funkuhren GmbH & Co. KG
Email: martin.burnicki at meinberg.de
Phone: +49 5281 9309-414
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/martinburnicki/

Lange Wand 9, 31812 Bad Pyrmont, Germany
Amtsgericht Hannover 17HRA 100322
Geschäftsführer/Managing Directors: Günter Meinberg, Werner Meinberg,
Andre Hartmann, Heiko Gerstung
Websites: https://www.meinberg.de  https://www.meinbergglobal.com