[tz] Antarctic research base Vostok local time

Paul Eggert eggert at cs.ucla.edu
Tue Dec 19 19:04:18 UTC 2023

On 2023-12-19 01:31, АПС АКУЛОВ wrote:
>  >Could you please fix that web page?
>
> Me — not. I''ll try to find the person who can.

Thank you for this, and for checking the draft patch I emailed you a few
hours ago.

>  >or from 02:00 to 00:00 today
>
> This.

Oh, that means the draft patch was wrong, as I had guessed the other
way. I corrected this (and updated a few comments) in the attached
updated patch, which I installed into the development repository.

It looks like we'll need a new TZDB release soon, since it's currently
wrong for Vostok. Also, it has a leap second file that will expire in a
few days, and we should publish the Ittoqqortoormiit change soon anyway
since it takes effect in March.