[tz] [EXTERNAL] Re: Charset for Digest Emails

Owen Leibman OwenLeibman at fico.com
Fri Feb 24 15:25:07 UTC 2023

I tried that when requested, and then waited for a message with a non-ASCII character in the body to come along. I finally found one, not in the body of the message, but in the signature ("rien à ajouter"). That is rendered correctly in the digest, so the change you mentioned seems to work as desired. I will continue to monitor for a while (this message will, of course, have a non-ASCII character in the body). Thank you.