[tz] Charset for Digest Emails

Owen Leibman OwenLeibman at fico.com
Tue Jan 31 02:30:36 UTC 2023

I have been subscribed to the “tz digest”, which comes out about once a day. Whenever a non-ASCII character is part of the message, it is rendered as multiple question marks. This seems to be because the message is sent with a header:
Is there a setting that could/should be changed so that the digest is sent with the same header?
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, proprietary and intended solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please delete it immediately.