[tz] Time for a Lunar time zone?

Paul Eggert eggert at cs.ucla.edu
Wed Mar 1 19:54:26 UTC 2023

On 2023-03-01 04:18, Tim McBrayer via tz wrote:
> On the lighter side; we may need to consider going interplanetary.

Is it interplanetary if it's just the Moon? I had thought that since the
barycenter of the Earth–Moon system is under the surface of the Earth,
the Moon doesn't count as a separate planet.

Anyway, thanks for the heads-up; I installed the attached proposed patch
to our already-existing section on time zones on other planets (a
section that this patch renames).