[tz] Egypt daylight savings will be back

Peter Krefting peter at softwolves.pp.se
Thu Mar 2 08:33:06 UTC 2023

> Thanks for the heads-up. We'll need a new TZDB release some time fairly
> soon, since our current prediction for Egypt will be wrong starting
> April 28.

The patch in dcd8cbed23201416cbd3bbf43f669737693282d7 uses "Max" as the
end date for Egypt's fall back, all other rules in all other files use
"max". zic.c is case-insensitive, but it could be good to be consistent
just in case there is are some broken downstream tools are not.

--
\\// Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/