[tz] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-murchison-rfc8536bis-06.txt

Steffen Nurpmeso steffen at sdaoden.eu
Tue Mar 7 20:36:12 UTC 2023

Ken Murchison wrote in
 <e90e1cbb-8882-2796-a4d2-153370128f4e at fastmailteam.com>:
 |And here is a link to the diffs between this draft and RFC 8536
 |<https://author-tools.ietf.org/diff?url_1=https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc\
 |/rfc8536.txt&url_2=https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-murchison-rfc85\
 |36bis-06.txt>

Thanks for this link.
I wonder whether it would make sense to avoid the link to github?
Ie, there is

 [EGGERT-TZ] "History for tz", October 2018,
  <https://github.com/eggert/tz/commits/master/tzfile.5>

but since there is also

 [tz-link] Eggert, P. and A. Olson, "Sources for Time Zone and
 Daylight Saving Time Data", 2018,
 <https://www.iana.org/time-zones/repository/tz-link.html>.

(broken btw) i would rather linke these two into the latest
release like

 [EGGERT-TZ] "History for tz",
    https://data.iana.org/time-zones/tzdb/tzfile.5.txt
 [tz-link] Eggert, P. and A. Olson, "Sources for Time Zone and
 Daylight Saving Time Data",
  <https://data.iana.org/time-zones/tzdb/tz-link.html>

--steffen