[tz] DST Change in Egypt

Paul Eggert eggert at cs.ucla.edu
Wed Mar 15 20:26:09 UTC 2023

On 2023-03-15 11:35, Ahmed Hanafy via tz wrote:

> Seeking your support to publish an updated package which contains the new update for EGYPT DST as it will return back as mentioned on below links.

Yes, we're preparing new release of TZDB along those lines - also, a
change for Morocco.

For Egypt, I wish we had a primary source - that is, I would like to
cite legislation or a regulation that has been legally established, and
is not merely a draft. But we may have to go ahead without anything so
official.