[tz] Egypt Daylight Savings Times for 2023

Paul Eggert eggert at cs.ucla.edu
Tue Mar 21 20:22:45 UTC 2023

On 3/15/23 22:54, Mostafa Dahab via tz wrote:
> We couldn't find any on the web site, so we were also wondering about how to request a package.

It'll be published at the usual place[1] when it becomes available.
Although we plan to issue a new release soon, there is no set schedule.

I hope the new release will include changes for Palestine as 2022g
evidently becomes wrong at the end of this week. I sent email to the
mailing list Friday about our latest draft predictions for Palestine[2].
The most recent reply from Palestine[3], dated Sunday, suggested that
we'd hear an official decision from the Palestinian government soon. Of
course we cannot wait indefinitely.

[1]: https://www.iana.org/time-zones
[2]: https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/tz/2023-March/032727.html
[3]: