[tz] Summer Time in Palestine for 2023s year

Tim Parenti tim at timtimeonline.com
Wed Mar 22 15:00:50 UTC 2023

On Wed, 22 Mar 2023 at 07:22, heba.hamad via tz <tz at iana.org> wrote:

> We would like to inform you that the summer time will begin in Palestine from Saturday 04-29-2023  ,02:00 AM  by 60 minutes forward.
>
> Thank you for the update.

This means that the predictions we detailed in
https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/tz/2023-March/032727.html and committed in
https://github.com/eggert/tz/commit/c759f632702b2db2645f733e3574469fc20ee9c3
should be correct for 2023.  This will help us more confidently release a
new version soon.

Of course, end-user devices will likely still advance their clocks this
weekend, as our previous predictions in 2022g will be wrong in about 57
hours, which is not enough time for these changes to propagate.

Please let us know about planned transition dates for 2024 and 2025,
especially as they pertain to Ramadan, as soon as possible.

--
Tim Parenti