[tz] Lebanon DST change internally disputed

Joseph Khoury kjoseph.us at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 22:33:50 UTC 2023

Thank you Paul for your reply!
It is a mess indeed. The problem now is that google and others are using
2023b and when someone searches for "Beirut local time" they get the wrong
time. People who work remotely got all their calendars messed up.

We hope that the illegal prime minister revert the decision, but we also
wish, please 🙏, that you release 2023c even before that decision.

Again thank you so much for your time and understanding.

Regards,
Joseph Khoury