[tz] Policy Suggestion: Minimum time period betwen releases

Ali Al Amine ali at towbe.com
Mon Mar 27 17:11:24 UTC 2023

Hello,

I'd propose to have a minimum time between a government's decision and when
it should get applied (deciding that a change needs to happen within 3 days
is not something that a volunteer like you should feel pressured into
working to make it happen). This would avoid applying impulsive decisions
by governments, and give room for discussion in said country. This would
also resolve John's concern about bad decision makers.

Also thank you so much for your work :)

Ali Al Amine