[tz] Policy Suggestion: Minimum time period betwen releases

Rany Hany rany_hany at riseup.net
Mon Mar 27 17:18:12 UTC 2023

Also I forgot to mention that most vendors have a significant delay in
updating their tz database, which means that even if a country provides
notice to the maintainers one month prior to a change, it will not be
reflected on other devices in a timely manner. This makes it even more
important to issue updates in a timely manner without delay.