[tz] Policy Suggestion: Minimum time period betwen releases

Steffen Nurpmeso steffen at sdaoden.eu
Mon Mar 27 17:55:39 UTC 2023

I would..
. not make up another thread on that.
. not introduce another bureaucratism because of some failed
  bureacratism.
. not point to some military who will obey any successive order of
  a higher ranked military or leader, in practice, almost always.
. give some room to that tortured country that has to be
  a plaything of many interests for half a century and longer.
  It is not only the trees already mentioned in the Bible that no
  longer exist, practically, whoever was keen to cut them down.
. think that almost all short-noticed changes were incorporated
  for good in the end.
. claim that software should take more care on programming, and
  use CLOCK_MONOTONIC or CLOCK_TAI.  I am in the lucky position
  that i became conscious and try to do so for some years.
  Yes, even leap seconds could be handled.
. massively increase the cost for airplane flights anyway, it is
  a sign of insanity just like driving big SUVs and such, or
  putting half a ton and more of batteries into a mid-sized car
  (even non-Lithium such, even if transfair, but, .. mind you..)
. am thrilled by government hammering consciousness into their
  people regarding the felt presence of time and daytime etc.
  Oh yes.  As in wildlife there has to be some mental awareness
  and flexibility, without the increased breast cancer that some
  studies claim that american women develop because of DST clock
  adjustments.  Yes!
. Never 30 days.

--steffen