[tz] Proposal to revert 2023b’s Lebanon data changes

Rany Hany rany_hany at riseup.net
Mon Mar 27 18:24:37 UTC 2023

Agree with the change, I don't think the government's decision to
continue postponing DST until March 30 should be respected. This change
most accurately reflects the reality in Lebanon (except for maybe one
sector ATM) and does not violate the principle of least surprise when
updating.

Thank you for cleaning up this mess :)