[tz] Proposal to revert 2023b's Lebanon data changes

Andrea Singletary asinglet at epic.com
Tue Mar 28 21:14:04 UTC 2023

Thank you to all of you for your input, especially to our friends in Lebanon for giving us a picture of the state of affairs in real-time. Thanks also to Paul & Tim for the quick turnaround. I look forward to continued debate about how to handle the "four days of limbo" after 2023c ships and we've all taken a nice break.

I made us a Spotify playlist to commemorate the occasion. Enjoy. https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7wsxlQdbqZ3j7bay9vNv4e?si=b23a8829edf94dd9

-Andrea