[tz] Proposal to revert 2023b's Lebanon data changes

Ahmad SOLH ahmad.solh at synergyplus.me
Tue Mar 28 11:47:39 UTC 2023

Dear,

We understand that you may have received numerous emails regarding the recent Lebanon daylight saving and unplanned government decisions. As business owners and professionals, we respectfully request that you consider reverting to the previous summer time settings, especially since the government has withdrawn their decision effective 30th of March. Continuing with the newly implemented changes may negatively impact our businesses and cause us to fall out of sync with the rest of the world.

We sincerely apologize on behalf of our government and believe that the actions of our leaders should not have an adverse effect on the people.

Thank you,

Regards,

Ahmad SOLH

Managing Director

[cid:em15232572-152b-45b6-84f4-be0601b0fbc8 at 5c84fd39.com]

M (CA) : +1-514-400 2490 | M (DxB) : +971-56-157 7898 | M (LB) : +961-3-414 664

CA: 292F Dalehurst Dr, Nepean, K2G 4E4, ON, Canada

UAE: 2708, Sama Tower, World Trade Center, Dubai, UAE

Disclaimer: This email may contain confidential information intended for the person or organization to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please note that disclosing, copying, distributing or using this information is prohibited.