[tz] Summer Time Zone in Lebanon

Yvonne Sleiman ysleiman at mpt.gov.lb
Tue Mar 28 12:41:11 UTC 2023

Dear Sir in IANA,

    I would like to inform you that exceptionally, this year, we have done a postpone for applying the summer time zone in Beirut-Lebanon,

In fact we used to do the transition from Winter time to daylight saving time at 1st hour of last Sunday in March, but this year exceptionally, and based on the Ministerial Cabinet decision, we postponed this transition to be applied at the 1st hour of Thursday March 30th, 2023.

Kindly, be informed and take this decision in consideration.

Best Regards

[cid:910c6b6e-dad2-49d3-a352-02b429054397]

Yvonne SLEIMAN

Head of International Relations and Maintenance services

Ministry of Telecommunications-Lebanon

Tel: +961 1 979 122  - 123

Fax: +961 1 979 148 - 173

e-mail: ysleiman at mpt.gov.lb<mailto:ysleiman at mpt.gov.lb>