[tz] Time zone of Iceland in Africa?

Reinhard tz at schwilli.at
Thu Nov 9 22:55:28 UTC 2023

Thanks.
I understand that the tz database cannot list a separate zone for each
nation but Iceland is close to the Arctic Cycle whereas the nortern part
of Africa is close to the equator. The shortest distance between Iceland
and Africa is 3200 km! Nobody who knows Iceland would search it in Africa.
We got complaints from customers that they couldn't find the time zone
of Iceland.

Reinhard