[tz] Did Greenland abolish daylight saving from 2024 on?

Robert Elz kre at munnari.OZ.AU
Sun Nov 19 01:07:38 UTC 2023

    Date:        Sat, 18 Nov 2023 13:48:05 -0800
    From:        Paul Eggert <eggert at cs.ucla.edu>

  | In this sense, ancient Roman timekeeping
  | was a whole lot better than ours.

If your only method to keep track of time of day is by observing
the position of the sun, then I'd agree.   One of many ancient
skills we have now generally mostly lost.   But personally I
prefer a clock, and that when I discuss the current time with
someone not in my immediate presence (a need / ability the
ancient Romans did not have) we can agree on at least the
frame of reference.

kre