[tz] trailing whitespace in IERS leap-seconds.list file

Paul Eggert eggert at cs.ucla.edu
Tue Jan 9 01:30:56 UTC 2024

Martin Burnicki writes that the IERS's current leap-seconds.list file
has a notice that it's in the public domain. Thanks: this means there's
no copyright issue in including a copy of the file in the Time Zone
Database (TZDB).

While testing that, though, I got the following warning from our version
control system:

.git/rebase-apply/patch:284: trailing whitespace.
#	Since the adoption of this system in 1972 it has been necessary to add
a number of seconds to UTC,
warning: 1 line adds whitespace errors.

This warning occurs because line 21 of
<https://hpiers.obspm.fr/iers/bul/bulc/ntp/leap-seconds.list> contains a
trailing space character. Could you please remove it? That will lessen
aggravation downstream.

Thanks.