[UA-comms] Nomination

LILIAN IVETTE Trip and Learned lidebru18 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 19:47:20 UTC 2019

Dear WG members and Staff,

I present my self nomination for the position of Vice Chair of the UA
communications group, from this position I want to contribute to develop,
strengthen and disseminate the work of the UA through effective
communication strategies.

I am a social communicator and journalist with more than 20 years of
experience, I am also very involved with the work of ICANN in the Latin
America and the Caribbean region from At Large and my position in LACRALO.

I Attache a brief SOI for more reference.

Thanks for your attention.

Best regards,

--
*Lilian Ivette De Luque Bruges*