[UA-comms] Call for volunteers for a website redesign project

Maria Kolesnikova masha at cctld.ru
Fri Oct 11 11:31:44 UTC 2019

+1 to volunteers

-----Original Message-----
From: UA-comms [mailto:ua-comms-bounces at icann.org] On Behalf Of Mark W.
Datysgeld
Sent: Wednesday, October 9, 2019 2:47 AM
To: ua-comms at icann.org; Dennis Tan Tanaka
Subject: [UA-comms] Call for volunteers for a website redesign project

Hello everyone,

I am joining forces with Dennis to come up with new design ideas for the
UASG.tech website. This is not a full redesign, but rather a focused
effort on improving areas that are insufficient right now.

It is a project with a short window, aimed at listing problems and
finding solutions so we can forward them to the coders as soon as possible.

Volunteers will be tasked with evaluating the website and finding points
where it can be improved, as well as offering potential solutions if
they so desire. If you have interest in joining up or, even better, have
experience in design/UX/UI, please reply to this e-mail by the 13th of
October, as on the 14th we'll get an e-mail chain started to discuss this.

Best regards,

--
Mark W. Datysgeld from Governance Primer [www.markwd.website]
In partnership with AR-TARC and the Brazilian Association of Software