[UA-comms] [EXTERNAL] RE: IGF Inclusion Messages

Maria Kolesnikova masha at cctld.ru
Wed Dec 9 20:56:54 UTC 2020

There is stated in the file:Version 1: 17 November 2020Note: this is a living document being put out for public comment. A final version will be published 3 weeks after IGF ends. For any questions or feedback regarding the IGF 2020 Messages, please write to igf at un.orgSo I can assume that this text could be formed on the basis of several short reports which had to be provided in 12 hours after each session. Or on the reports made by the Diplo Foundation staff for each session. Or from the "discussions" themselves. The short reports were provided to IGF staff by the reporter of each session. And it seems there were no other way to contribute to exactly this text... What is a problem with it?Отправлено с устройства Galaxy
-------- Исходное сообщение --------От: "Mark Svancarek (CELA)" <marksv at microsoft.com> Дата: 09.12.2020  23:10  (GMT+03:00) Кому: Maria Kolesnikova <masha at cctld.ru>, ua-admin at icann.org, ua-comms at icann.org Тема: RE: [EXTERNAL] RE: [UA-comms] IGF Inclusion Messages

Yes, the sessions were good I thought.

I was only wondering about the text of the Inclusion Messages that had been published.  I think you are confirming that we were involved (“discussions”) but I wanted to be certain.