[UA-comms] Following up on the BRG

Kuan Ting taiwan.nws at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 07:36:50 UTC 2020

Well mentioned Lars, I can reminisce that to my best of the acquaintance I
never see such concern of lack of knowledge with Brand Registry Group about
UA and the UASG.

It appendage my point that current Individuals are just eyeing vested
interest in such opportunities of being travelling funded and not conveying
plentiful what is essential.

Kuan Ting