[UA-comms] Financial Year 2022 UA Projects Planning - UA Communications WG

Maria Kolesnikova masha at cctld.ru
Thu Apr 15 17:03:11 UTC 2021

Dear UA Comms Working Group members,

today it has been announced that UA Comms WG needs to start planning our new projects and activities for the financial year 2022.

FY22 covers the period from June 2021 until June 2022.

Find attached the FY22 planning document which also contains the status of FY21 projects and budget.

We are requested to fill the proposed FY22 projects and activities by Friday, 30 April 2021.

So you are invited to prepare and send your proposals no later than 25 April 2021.

We have only one planned WG call (Monday, 19 April) during the proposed period so you are more than welcome to join it for the FY22 discussion.

With kind regards,

Maria Kolesnikova