[UA-comms] R: Templates for generating UASG content - help wanted

Maria Kolesnikova masha at cctld.ru
Fri Aug 27 10:24:39 UTC 2021

Dear Adebunmi and Prince Andrew,

Thank you for your volunteering!

I suppose Simone will determine soon how to work with the Google table and you are more than welcome to add data searched by you both into the table either. It could be of great help to Simone to gather information on the UA-related articles published in online resources of different regions.

Please, be focused as the first priority on the materials related to UASG, UASG members publications and on UA thematic when you are searching for them.

These information will be used further to prepare the UASG Newsletters and to update the UASG website Media page (https://uasg.tech/media/), particularly UA in the News part (https://uasg.tech/uasg-in-the-news/ ).

Looking forward to your fruitful collaboration!

Kind regards,

Maria Kolesnikova