[UA-comms] [Ext] UASG - Unict

Seda Akbulut seda.akbulut at icann.org
Thu Feb 10 22:20:44 UTC 2022

Hello Simone,

This was exciting to read.
We are lucky and proud to have you in this Working Group. Thanks for sharing, and contributing to the UASG efforts in multiple aspects.

@Jane Sexton<mailto:jane.sexton at icann.org> , @Gwen Carlson<mailto:gwen.carlson at icann.org>, we may also think of including this in the UASG.tech News section.

Best regards,
Seda Akbulut

From: Simone Catania <simone.catania at hotmail.com>
Date: 10 February 2022 Thursday 15:00
To: "ua-comms at icann.org" <ua-comms at icann.org>
Cc: Seda Akbulut <seda.akbulut at icann.org>
Subject: [Ext] UASG - Unict

Hello everyone,

The University of Catania where I earned my BA and MA years ago published a news story about me being selected for the ICANN fellowship program.

In this article I was able to name UASG, explain briefly Universal Acceptance and they let me place a backlink to the UASG's home page which is going to help the ranking for SEO.

Link: http://www.bollettino.unict.it/articoli/verso-un-internet-globale-pi%C3%B9-stabile-sicuro-e-unificato-anche-grazie-un-laureato-catanese [bollettino.unict.it]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/www.bollettino.unict.it/articoli/verso-un-internet-globale-pi**A-stabile-sicuro-e-unificato-anche-grazie-un-laureato-catanese__;w7k!!PtGJab4!sOLniusa4nzJ0ANoCv_4nBubeS0-lw6Vr_PJBo76XqL-VAVhhNtFD_gTFvWPjVSfYWLFuhoS$>

See you at the next meeting.

Best,
Simone Catania