[UA-comms] [Ext] Re: Action Required - Share your FY23 action item suggestions

Seda Akbulut seda.akbulut at icann.org
Fri May 13 07:35:41 UTC 2022

Hi Preeti,

All working documents are located here: https://community.icann.org/display/TUA/UA+Communications+WG
You will find “SOW for UA Related Videos” document on that page. It is open to community to add their suggestion. Feel free please.

Best regards,
Seda Akbulut

From: Preeti Kamra <monga.kamra at gmail.com>
Date: 13 May 2022 Friday 08:16
To: Seda Akbulut <seda.akbulut at icann.org>
Cc: Seda Akbulut via UA-comms <ua-comms at icann.org>
Subject: [Ext] Re: [UA-comms] Action Required - Share your FY23 action item suggestions

Hello ,
I am a volunteer for "Content for communications channels: Explainer videos" .I am waiting for inputs and some reference videos to work on this topic. Mr. Anil please provide some insight on this.
Thank you