[UA-discuss] Nominations for UASG leadership roles

Christian Dawson dawson at i2coalition.com
Wed Feb 18 17:26:44 UTC 2015

Ram suggested we start a 3 week nomination process and a 2 week editing process in parallel, and there wasn’t dissent. So by the time the nominations end we will have everything sorted and be sure we’re nominating into the properly defined roles - but it gives us time to shake out leadership interest and do SOIs and such.