[UA-discuss] Any help needed?

Etuate Cocker eduade.2001 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 21:13:33 UTC 2015

This does not make any sense at all. IPv6 is a global thing and every
developer out there should know about it unless they are in a very remote
part of the world. They can even use google to find out how to integrate
their application with V6. I agree with others, we should not be mixing UA
and IPv6 here. We are talking about two different layers (3 and 7) in the
OSI stack.

Etuate Cocker
Network/Systems Engineer,
Spark Digital N.Z Ltd,