[UA-discuss] UA ICANN Dublin draft agenda

Christian Dawson dawson at i2coalition.com
Mon Sep 21 22:20:09 UTC 2015

I will make sure that i2Coalition advertises the event to our members and pushes for registry/registrar attendance.

Christian Dawson
Chairman & Co-founder
Internet Infrastructure Coalition (i2C)
c:  703 623 2612
http://i2coalition.com <http://i2coalition.com/>

PGP: 22DF5493
Fingerprint: 7C95 A3BE 1E10 4864 8417  DCED B9E1 C8FD 22DF 5493