[UA-discuss] EAI Addresses for Testing

Dusan Stojicevic dusan at dukes.in.rs
Mon Mar 14 13:42:50 UTC 2016

Another attempt failed>

OS> Windows 7 Pro (64 bit)
Mail client> Outlook 2013
Errors are the same>

From: Microsoft Outlook
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2016 11:10 AM
To: Aleksandar Kostadinovic
Subject: Undeliverable: Test

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

The format of the email address isn't correct. A correct address looks
like this: someone at example.com. Please check the recipient's email
address and try to resend the message.

On 6.3.2016 16:30, Mark Svancarek wrote:
> Here are two addresses for testing.  Please send some messages to these
> addresses, then share back the results.
>

> مارك@رسيل.السعودية <mailto:مارك@رسيل.السعودية>
>

> 微软测试@互联网.中国 <mailto:微软测试@互联网.中国>
>

> Please tell us your configuration:
>
> ·        OS
>
> ·        Browser version (if you used a browser mail application)
>
> ·        Email application version(if you didn’t use a browser)
>

> Also send us the results.  Even if it worked perfectly, we need to know.
> If it failed or has an error, share the error text.  If address was
> changed to punycode, share that also.
>

> Thank you for your help achieving Universal Acceptance in the email
> ecosystem!
>

> -Mark Svancarek
>
> * *

---
Ova e-pošta je provjerena na viruse Avast protuvirusnim programom.