[UA-discuss] Computer Science/ICT/IT Curricula Internationalization

Andre Schappo A.Schappo at lboro.ac.uk
Thu Jun 29 14:43:02 UTC 2017

Thank you. That is just the sort of input needed for Computer Science/ICT/IT Curricula internationalization.

The unfortunate reality is that currently the vast majority of students graduate knowing only ASCII text processing/storage/transformation/transmission because that is all they are taught. So, no chance of graduates understanding Unicode or normalization forms.

André Schappo